- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-motivated, life-long learners.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- Student learning is chief priority in the school.
- Exceptional students require special services and resources.
- A safe and physically comfortable learning environment promotes student learning.